Many people are facing problems of sluggish, outdated Android devices and they really want to speed up their Android devices. While using smart Android Platform, the unexpected lags will definitely irritate people so in this article we going to give some awesome tips to speed up your Android phone both for rooted and non-rooted device.
The following tips can be followed by both rooted and non-rooted devices.
- Turning off animations: Turning off all types of animations can automatically boost the performance of your device.
- New launcher testing: You can try out new home screen launcher like FTL launcher. Hence you can notice some smoothness. This launcher can speed up your device. You should not use more than 3 home screens otherwise your device will slow down.
- Removing live wallpapers and widgets: The live wallpapers or unnecessary widgets should be removed. Though they look good but they cost battery and also your device can slow down.
- Freeing up space– If you free some space of your internal memory then it will boost the writing speed. As a result it will speed up your device. For moving certain apps from phone internal memory to SD cards, you can use App2SD. If you still cannot make 30-40mb phone memory free then you must uninstall some apps which are not required. This will help you to increase the speed of your Android device.
For Rooted Devices:
- Custom ROM: One of the best awesome up tips to speed your Android phone is installing a custom ROM after rooting your phone device. Extra tweaks will be given to you by custom ROM and also the performance will increase.
- Overclock and Processor: This will also improve the speed of your old and outdated Android device. Overclocking is possible if the ROM has custom kernel.
- Wiping up cache and system apps– Uninstalling useless and crappy system apps is important to create some system space. Titanium Backup is required to uninstall them. It is available in the Android Market free of cost. This option is a very advanced one so one should always create backups before proceeding towards such advance tweaks.
All the above mentioned points are enough for speeding up rooted or non-rooted Android devices. Following these tips will definitely improve the overall performance of the phone device. Follow these awesome tips to speed up your Android phones and see the difference in result.