Android as an operating system is one of the best for smartphones and tablets. The feature of getting Apps from Google Play for almost everything makes it even better and user-friendly. Android offers a lot of possibilities which are sometimes beyond the scope of thinking of an ordinary person.
- You get internet connectivity on your android phone (can be through 2G internet or 3G).
- You install an App(Barnacle WiFi Tether) on it and start it.
- You can now use your Android phone as Wi-Fi HotSpot.
- Make sure that you have a rooted Android smartphone.
- Download Barnacle WiFi Tether App from here.
- Once installed, Open/launch the App.
- Now from the main screen, just press the Start Button to start your own WiFi HotSpot.
- After you start, it would ask all permission etc for SuperUser.
With this, you are done. If you want to change some settings such as SSID, WEP Key etc., then you can make use of setting option available in the app itself. I’ve personally tried this App on HTC Wildfire S and hence I would recommend it.