PHP is a scripting language often used for web-development. It is often used for server side development and is used for creating fast, efficient, dynamic and interactive websites.
PHP is easy to learn and use. And is freely available. It is the main and favorite language of lot of open source projects especially for web-development. Its syntax is very much similar to perl and C and is often used with Apache (web-server) and Mysql (database). The combination of Apache, PHP and Mysql is available as a stack in an open source tool called LAMPP and is used world wide for web-application developments, including a lot of commercial applications.
- 00 What is PHP?
- 01 PHP Setup and Installation
- 02 Checking if the your PHP Set-up is Working Fine!
- 03 PHP Your first “Hello World”
- 04 PHP Comments
- 05 PHP Variables
- 06 PHP Strings
- 07 PHP Assignment, Arithmetic, String, Comparison (conditional) Operators
- 08 PHP Include file
- 09 PHP Require Function
- 10 PHP If Statement
- 11 PHP If Else Statement
- 12 PHP: Switch Case
- 13 PHP Tutorial: How to create Forms?
- 14 PHP Arrays: How to create an array in PHP
- 15 PHP Arrays: Adding an element to PHP array using array_push
- 16 PHP Arrays: How to find an element in array using in_array
- 17 PHP Connect to Mysql Database
- 18 Advanced PHP Topics
More topics are being added. If you want to contribute, please click on “Add Tutorial” on the right side and add!