The government of India has already announced to cap the limit on maximum number of text messages send per day to 5. This is in effect from 18th August to 2 September 2012. Although this has been done to keep the citizens safe and secure in some parts of the country but it is a bit annoying as one cannot communicate in a better way. Specially for the teens and youngsters who uses Text messages as their life-line to communicate, this has worsen up the situation.
But here we’ve come up with a solution which would allow you send around 25 SMSes per day or even more! No, I am not asking you to but a new sim. I am just talking about a way which would allow you to do so. Here is how I managed to send 50 SMS in the entire day.
- I sent 5 SMS from my Cellphone.
- I sent 5 SMS each from services such as Way2SMS, JaxtrSMS and 160by2.
- If you have MTNL, you have all in your pocket as their SMS limit is not working properly (Checked).
- Also, one of my SIM (Idea Postpaid) is allowing me to send more than 5 SMS.
- You can also use services like Fring, Nimbuzz, WhatsApp (If you have a Smartphone such as Android).
So in this way, you can try making most out of all the resources.